Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Spoiled!

Yesterday was my birthday and I had such a fantastic day, but I have to say that I am so very spoiled!! I can't even hardly believe it! I woke up in the morning and went to let the bunnies out and to make them their breakfast. (Yes I make my bunnies breakfast...they are on a special diet to keep their poop coming...another story). On the table was a box of Sees chocolate, I was so very excited! Inside was my favorite...blueberry truffles, yes I know I talk about them all of the time, and some other flavors. I was very excited and they tasted so good. (No, I did not eat the whole box!)Then I went to work and had a great day at work. No crazy things happened, no emergencies came up, and no one called me a..... well you get the idea. It was a great day! I even got to leave a couple hours early since I worked most of Monday. Then Aaron took me to Caruso's which is a FABULOUS italian restaurant, it is my favorite! It was soo good. Aaron also baked my birthday cake, the one I have every year. Then I got more presents than you'd ever be able to imagine. I absolutely love every one of them and cannot believe how spoiled I am! Thank you to Mom and Dad, Joe and Lynn, Melissa, and of course my wonderful husband who spoils me rotten! Anyways, it was a great day!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Marjean! I will have you know I did remember your birthday....not on the right day! I was thinking it was yesterday...Darin surprised me and we are in route back to California with a little detour to Colorado to see his family. I will call you when we are back in California when we are settled. Maybe then my phone will stop dropping calls! I am glad you had a great day!
Love ya!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! (From Josh AND me) I'll have to add your special day to my calendar so that I remember to wish you a good one on time next year. We miss you guys and are excited for when you come back. Any word on when that will be?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, you deserve to be spoiled on your special day. Happy Birthday!