Monday, May 5, 2008

FINALLY!!

Yes, I am referring to Aaron finally being done with the semester. He finished his finals a week ago, but then he had an intensive trial practice class that was all last week (including Saturday and Sunday) which ran all day long. Poor guy, I don't know how he stood a class like that right after his finals finished. But he did, and I'm so happy. He works really hard in school and he handles the pressure so well, so much better than I ever did when I was in school, and I didn't have nearly a fraction of the difficulty that he does. But he does very well, and I wish in ways like this, I could be more like him. But to each their own I guess. Meanwhile, when I see Aaron working so hard in school, I am so thankful I am working instead of going to school. I love to work, it is so much better than going to school. One of the things that I really like about my job is that I feel that I am learning so much all of the time.

Meanwhile, lets face it, I have a hard job, Aaron has a hard job with school and work, and I'm really looking forward to this summer when we can spend more time together and take day trips to see the coast and other beautiful places here in Oregon. So today I will post a few different day trips Aaron and I have taken since we have moved to Oregon.

These first pictures are of our first camping expedition to the beach and our super fun cookout on the beach.


These last two pictures are of Mt. Hood. The one with Aaron is at Trillium lake with Mt. Hood in the background, and this last picture is of Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood. Timberline Lodge is very cool, it was part of the Works Projects Administrations (WPA) projects that were ordered by President Roosevelt following the depression.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

i am so excited for you guys that he is done. that will be fun. miss you

gcotharn said...

I so love the pics. Thanks for them. Enjoy your summer.

Brooke said...

I have always loved Oregon. So beautiful! I try to tell Scott that he should look at jobs that would take him there. Aaron, any pressure from your end would be appreciated. :)