Sunday, May 11, 2008

Seattle

This weekend we went up to Seattle to recover from the last few months, Aaron wanted to go to a Seattle Mariners game, so we drove up to Seattle Saturday morning and spent the day up there. I went to my first major league baseball game. It was a good game with a lot of good plays, 3 home runs, and a second base steal, and was lots of fun even though the Mariners lost to the White Sox. I was pretty bummed out because we left our camera at home, so I didn't get any pictures of my first major league game. Oh well, I suppose life will go on. Since we didn't get any pictures of our trip, I will post last year's pictures of our trip to Seattle. We went around the same time last year, right after finals. We went to Pikes Place Market again and got some awesome blueberry syrup, it is so freaking dang good, most of you don't even know what you are missing! I have a feeling we will be having more pancakes and waffles now. Actually, I don't think we've had pancakes or waffles since our bottle from last year ran out. Anyways, we had a good weekend, and it was nice to spend some time together.

Me in front of the space needle

Aaron and I riding the ferry across Puget Sound
View of downtown Seattle from the ferry



2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

it looks like you guys had fun.

Brooke said...

Congrats on completing the year! That's got to feel good. Seattle is always a good idea for a weekend trip!