Friday, April 17, 2009

Milestone 1 - Last day of class!!!!!

So I have to share with you since I was super excited (although it will make a really boring post). Yesterday was Aaron's last day of classes! Yay!!!!! Too bad his last class lasted till 8 pm, but hey, who can complain? He still has finals, another hurdle, but we are still happy he has this one thing behind him. I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard these last three years, and it is amazing how he has handled the stress of law school. I was so excited yesterday, you would have thought I was the one who went through law school. I can't believe that we are at this point, in some ways it has definitely felt like we could count every day of those three years, and then in other ways, it has flown by. But we are here, and I'm so proud of Aaron and all of his hard work!

2 comments:

Christina said...

YEAH AARON!!! That is a great milestone. Almost there....

Kim said...

Yay! Congrats! So does this mean you'll be coming down soon? When do we get to see you? We should have a big party. :)