Sunday, September 21, 2008

Decision Made!!!

I have made up my mind! Aaron and I have spent a lot of time talking about what our plans are for next Spring when he finishes up with school. We were going to take our Paris vacation after graduation, but Aaron wants to spend all of that time studying for the bar. So we may try and take our vacation in March during Spring Break. That is when Aaron feels it would be best to take it, but we will see.

Meanwhile in all of this planning, our original plan all along was for Aaron to move out to Utah, take the classes for the bar and study and take the bar. I was going to stay in Oregon and continue to work and make the big bucks (Haha!!! Yeah right!) until he finished with the bar. However, I have decided against this. I had my first official full Monday off a couple of weeks ago, and decided that two months of working at this job without my best friend by my side would drive me completely looney! I decided my sanity was more important than having a few extra dollars in the bank account. I think I will move to Blanding and help my parents with some things, and maybe see if I can work part time at the local Child Welfare office. I feel a lot better since making this decision and hope everything works out for us. I think it will, but I have to say now that I know I won't be living up here in Oregon by myself with my crazy job has helped my state of mind, so we will see how it goes. Even though I will miss Aaron, let's face it, I still wouldn't see him even if I stayed with him, plus Blanding is only 5 hours from SLC. Plus I am excited to see my parents, and brother and sister and all my neices and nephews again and all of my friends!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, I would hate to have to make that decision! How long will Aaron be prepping for the bar? I think I'd go crazy either way. :)

Christina said...

Mojo I am glad to here the decisions! I lived in Blanding for 2 months with my parents and survived, your family isn't half as looney as mine so I know you can do it! This way you won't be as lonely and your mom will love having you there!
I love the Paris trip! I so want to come! That is great that Aaron knows the language too. AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Like I said before, I am so happy that you'll be coming home while Aaron is studying for the Bar. Maybe Christina is wrong, maybe we are looney. But one thing is for sure, we will love having you here. The Paris trip sounds awesome, I'm glad you've planned for it.