Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've been tagged again

A. Animal lover? It depends on what kind of animal, but generally I do like animals.

B. Best Friend? My amazing husband Aaron.

C. Cake or Pie? Why not both? I love cake and pie!

D. Day of choice? Friday because it is the first day to the weekend and Monday because it's my day off

E. Essential item? Lip gloss and chapstick. I am beside myself if I don't have either.

F. Favorite color? Red

G. Greatest accomplishment? Mmmhh... hard one, I don't feel very accomplished. But I would have to say graduating from Utah State with my bachelor's degree, and marrying Aaron in the temple.

H. Hometown? Blanding, Utah

I. Indulgences? Ice-Cream, Chocolate and Coconut Cream Pie.

J. January or July? Definitely July. I love summer. There are only two months out of the year that I really don't like, and January is one of them.

K. Kids? Not yet, but we will, so everyone watch out for new little Stringers!

L. Life is incomplete without? There are a few things that are so basic for me. One, my life would be so incomplete without Aaron, he is so amazing and wonderful, that I cannot believe I managed to be so happy for so long without him, it is hard to imagine life without him now. Two would be my family and friends, these are the things that make life's problems bearable. Three would the gospel. This is what binds and ties me to the first two things, my husband and my family, and this is what gives meaning, purpose and hope in life.

M. Marriage date? December 17, 2005.

N. Novel your reading? Just finished Where Are You Now by Mary Higgins Clark and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin.

O. Oranges or Apples? Umm. Although I eat them, I'm not a huge fan of either although I would have to pick oranges if I had to choose. I'm more of a berry girl or peach girl or plum girl.

P. Phobia's or Fears? I really hate spiders, they scare me. Sometimes I am afraid to fly. I fear public speaking, and unfortunately I have to do a lot of that with my job and with being Relief Society President.

Q. Quotes? My dad always told us "It is better to be kind than right." These are good words of advice that I feel will always be applicable. I also love this quote from President Hinckley, "In all of living have much fun and laughter, life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."

R. Reason to smile? Aaron, he always makes me smile. Also the fact that after two more weeks Aaron will be through with his second year of law school! Yay! Also I had a little kid on my caseload give me a big hug and told me that he loved me, that really melted my heart and was a nice change from what I usually get called at work when someone isn't happy.

S. Season? It depends on where I live. In Blanding, I always loved fall best, because I don't like Winter and the wind blows way too much in the Spring. In Logan I always loved Spring and Summer best. In Oregon, I love Summer best.

T. Tag three friends! Well I don't have many friends who blog, one one of my only friends that does blog tagged me already, so I have to tag Jaclyn, Julie and Mikelle.

U. Unknown fact about me. When I was a kid I had to be in speech therapy for four years.

V. Very favorite store. American Eagle.

W. Worse habit? I have so many it is hard to choose.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultra sound once for when I was having problems with my gallbladder.

Y. Your favorite food? I guess I love food too much to choose. I love pizza and lasagne, never can go wrong with that, I also love this one casserole I make, it is good comfort food although Aaron is probably sick of it. I also love Crispy Spicy Beef from the Cheesecake Factory. I also love spicy food.

Z. Zodiac? Scorpio.

1 comment:

Jessica Davis said...

That was fun! I learned a lot about you. Sorry for tagging you again! Ha Ha!