Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthdays and Baby Showers

Last weekend was Aaron's birthday. His parents came up from Arizona and we got together with them along with Paul, Mikelle and the girls. We had a good time with them and hopefully Aaron had a good birthday. Aaron already received his birthday gift from me months in advance since I got him season tickets to the University of Utah football games, so there wasn't much excitement or mystery around what he was getting from me. The night before we somewhat celebrated by going to the opening game of the season with the Utes facing off the Aggies. It was such a mystery wondering who would win that game. I was one lonely Aggie in sea of red, although there were a few Aggie fans not too far behind us so I was not completely alone. I knew my Aggies would lose, but I still have to cheer for them, because I am NOT a fair weather Aggie fan. I do however handle their losses with football a LOT better than I handle their losses in basketball. Anyways, I hope these tickets will be something that Aaron will really enjoy. Happy Birthday Aaron, I love you!!!!!

Isn't he so handsome? I think so!

Saturday, my wonderful sister-in-law Mikelle threw me a wonderful baby shower. The food was delicious and I ate WAY too much! I got a ton of stuff for Piper and I am so excited with all of my gifts! Thank you Mikelle and Lynn for everything!

I had two very special helpers at the shower, my nieces Annika and Sydney. It was so cute! Especially Annika, because she would get so excited about the gifts and she would tell me what things were for and how to use them. It was hilarious!

1 comment:

Christina said...

So fun! I am glad that you got a baby shower. You deserve a day all about you and your baby girl. I am so excited for little Piper to join your family. You will be a GREAT mom, no doubt about it!